- Candidate should be proficient in iOS Applications, Objective C, Cocoa, Mobile Applications, Object Oriented, iOS SDK.
- Must have good aptitude.
- A good team player.
- Should have creativity required to develop graphical user interface.
- Must be sensitive and capable to deliver quality and timely artifacts to customer.
- Quick learner with good troubleshooting skills.
- Should be self motivated.
- Object-oriented Design knowledge is desirable.
- Primarily responsible for software development covering all stages of development including requirement analysis, feasibility study, designing, coding, code review, unit/system testing and maintenance. Need to prepare documents as relevant to various stages of development.
- Need to comply with company coding and other quality standards.
- May get involve in organization’s support activities.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.